Keeping Up With the East Side ~May 19th~
May 19th 10am-Noon
Keeping up with the East Side $100 per ticket
How to start your own (relatively) low maintenance flower garden.
The class begins with attendants sending a picture of their proposed garden the week prior to May 19th. This way Rock River Farm will have recommendations for each attendant’s specific garden plot.
What you’ll learn:
- How to prep your garden site for low maintenance weeding and irrigating in the future
- Various ways to set up irrigation and figuring out the way that works for you
- What perennials will work for your space and how to properly plant, care for, and divide them.
- Including plants that provide year round interest
- Hardiest vines to grow for arbors
- Tour Rock River Perennial Garden
- Easy, attractive garden pathways
- You’ll also receive 5 perennials to kick start your garden!
Just moved to a new location with a garden and wondering what all those plants are? Send us pictures and we will identify them for you!